Before 24 hours has past
- Make sure not to use washroom or open the windows in the washroom because dust and other small particles can stick to the bathtub like water, dust, hair… etc
- no one and nothing should come in contact with the finish as it can be still wet
After 24 hours has passed…
- If there is masking paper around the tub and tape over the drain, or faucets it can be removed gently.
- The overflow cap can be carefully put back, make sure not to damage the surface with screw drivers or other tools while putting the cup
How to clean your tub and tiles
- Clean your tub and tiles every two weeks with a soft cheese cloth. Use a mild dish washing soup or general cleaner. Rinse with water and allow to dry.
Do not use!!!!
- Do not use abrasive and strong cleaners like Ajax, Vim, Comet, Steel Wool, SOS Pads and sponges, as they may cause scratches and peel off the paint
- Do not use mats or stick on strips, as they will ruin and rip off the paint